Sterilisation Pouches (M-Pack)
- These quick sealing and secure medical pouches feature a triple band seal for extra reinforcement and package integrity. Processed to be fiber free, lead free, non toxic and completely hygienic, the pouches have a 180 day shelf life after sterilised. Offering superior resistance in wet conditions, sterile pouches perform especially well with steam sterilisation. This product is available in five sizes.
||Medical paper and tinted plastic film
|Weight Per Pack:
||57 x 100 mm (228 g)
- Secure Seal
- Quick and secure closing of a pack.
Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip
Extra wide triple band seal protects against instrument breaching. Easily and securely seals pouch, providing reliable seal until pouch is opened.
- Blue Tinted Transparent PET/CPP Film
- Medical Grade Paper
- Wet strength treated, superior barrier with 70 grams virgin medical grade paper that exceeds medical pouch standards.
- Complete Paper-Film Separation
- Consistently clean separation peeling of paper and film is due to high grade materials and adhesives.
- Thumb Notch
- Assures easy opening of pouch.
- Process Indicator Arrows
- Process indicator imprints for Steam, Ethylene Oxide and Formaldehyde sterilisation.
- 180 day shelf life after sterilized
- Compliant to ISO 13485, ISO 11140, ISO11607, EN867 and EN868 standards.